NEW ROOTS - Children's Multi - Berry-Lemon - 300 Gram(s) - NPN: 80068803
New Roots Children's Multis a multivitamin and mineral supplement for the maintenance of good health. Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Calcium, magnesium, and vitamin C help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Thiamine helps normal growth. Niacinamide helps normal growth and development. Zinc helps maintain healthy skin, and helps maintain immune function.
Children’s Multi is formulated to give the growing child (aged 4 to 12) therapeutic amounts of the vitamins, minerals, and specific nutrients to forge a healthy body and mind during the critical developmental years. It contains the recommended ratio of magnesium to calcium to ensure solid bone, connective tissue, and muscle formation. These minerals also play a pivotal role in nerve-cell signaling and hundreds of enzymatic reactions throughout the body. Highly bioavailable forms of iron, zinc, and copper safeguard the establishment of a healthy immune system, and the key nutrients required for healthy metabolic function.
Our formula also contains premium, biologically active forms of water-soluble B‑complex vitamins that serve as catalysts for energy production and fluid nervous system function. Complementary forms of vitamins C, D3, and E further strengthen skeletal development, immune function, and nervous-system integrity.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Children ≥ 4 years old: Mix ½ scoop once or twice daily in 6 oz. of unsweetened fruit juice. Stir well until dissolved. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
INGREDIENTS Each 6.356 grams (approx. 1 scoop) contains:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) … 250 mg
- Calcium (from calcium citrate) … 100 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate) … 50 mg
- Choline (from choline citrate) … 40 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) … 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5′-phosphate sodium) … 10 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) … 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium ᴅ-pantothenate) … 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5′-phosphate) … 10 mg
- Iron (from iron bisglycinate) … 2 mg
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) … 2 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) … 500 mcg
- Folate (from calcium ʟ-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) … 400 mcg
- Biotin … 300 mcg
- Copper (from copper citrate) 200 mcg
- Iodine (from Norwegian kelp [Ascophyllum nodosum]) … 70 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) … 400 IU (10 mcg
Silicon dioxide, mixed tocopherols (from non-GMO sunflower), natural berry flavour, natural lemon flavour, ʟ-malic acid, stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, and microcrystalline cellulose.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if your child is taking other medications, or for use in combination with any other vitamin or mineral supplement. For children under 4 years old: Consult your health-care practitioner before use.
Contraindications: Do not give this product to your child if your child is taking anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs.
Known adverse reactions: May cause diarrhea. Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.