NEW ROOTS - Vitamin C⁸ - 180 Veggie Capsule(s) - NPN: 80041263
New Roots Vitamin C⁸ - Formulated with eight forms of buffered vitamin C, Vitamin C⁸ contains additional cutting-edge nutraceuticals dedicated to excellent health. It’s also less acidic, for enhanced gastrointestinal tolerance.
Not All Vitamin C Products Are Created Equal. For your body to truly get all the benefits of vitamin C, it needs to get it from more than one source. Vitamin C⁸ combines calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium, and sodium mineral ascorbates with ascorbyl palmitate to provide a full spectrum of antioxidant benefits. Only Vitamin C⁸ offers eight different forms of vitamin C for gentle absorption and retention for 24 hours or more.
Vitamin C⁸ does even more for your health: Vitamin C⁸ helps enhance your immune strength and is an excellent source of electrolytes which can replenish those lost through perspiration. It also delivers the antioxidant action of three cups worth of green tea per capsule.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily (in divided doses) with food or as directed by your health-care practitioner. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
Duration of use: Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks..
INGREDIENTS Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, zinc ascorbate, manganese ascorbate, and ascorbic acid) … 527 mg
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract, 75% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) … 30 mg
- Blend of berry extracts, 20% multianthocyanidins … 25 mg
- Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) … 24 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids (from bitter orange [Citrus × aurantium]), 50% hesperidin … 20 mg
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 107× concentrate … 20 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract, 80% oligomeric proanthocyanidins … 20 mg
- Quercetin … 20 mg
- Rutin … 20 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate) … 17.5 mg
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) European fruit extract, 25% anthocyanosides … 10 mg
- Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica), 50% resveratrol … 10 mg
- Zinc (from zinc ascorbate) … 9 mg
- Bromelain (from pineapple [Ananas comosus var. comosus] stem), 2400 GDU/g (180,000 FCC PU) … 5 mg
- Manganese (from manganese ascorbate) … 1.56 mg
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit extract, 95% piperine … 1 mg
- Papain (from papaya [Carica papaya] fruit) (50,000 FCC PU) … 500 mcg
- Selenium (from yeast-free ʟ-selenomethionine) … 15 mcg
Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of carbohydrate gum and purified water.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
Gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, artificial flavour or colour, starch, or sugar.
Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have hypertension; if you have a liver disorder; if you have a history of kidney stones; if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers; if you are taking anti-inflammatory agents or other enzyme products; if you are having surgery; if you are taking any prescription medications; if you have an iron deficiency; if you are taking blood-pressure medication; or if you are taking any medications or natural health products.
Discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness, and/or loss of appetite. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract–containing products have been reported.
Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding, or taking blood-thinning medication, antibiotics, or sedatives.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Known adverse reactions:
Discontinue use if signs of allergy or symptoms of gastrointestinal distress occur. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato).
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner.